A world where we can all prove our identity and eligibility anywhere, using a simple universally trusted ID
Watch our 'Introduding Digital ID' video HERE.
To create a community for all those involved in the ID sector to connect and collaborate. Together we create the rules, tools and confidence to support the acceptance of universally trusted IDs and eligibility information
How we Achieve this:
We are uniquely dedicated to ID Trust. We are a membership organisation, offering education, information and collaboration around the topic of universally trusted identity.
We bring together buyers of ID Services (reliant organisations, or relying parties) with ID Service organisations such as tech vendors, consultancies, along with regulators and market influencers to work together to drive adoption of ID Trust.
Our papers and guides form the bedrock of Trust Frameworks that supports the creation and use of inter-operable, universally trusted identities.
To find out more about OIX membership, please click JOIN HERE
OIX has a wide programme of events, thought-leadership and working groups. Members access a suite of resources including support for Pilot Projects and Business Case Development.
Through the OIX Guide to Trust Frameworks and associated Papers,members build an understanding of the wider ecosystem required tocreate and rely upon trusted identities.
The OIX Directory explains where member services sit within this ecosystem.
Why become a member of OIX?
OIX helps different stakeholder groups collaborate to drive adoption of ID Trust:
For ID Sevices Organisations
OIX is a unique membership community that enables organisations to expand existing identity services and serve adjacent markets. Membership of OIX includes entry in “The Directory. This allows users to pinpoint the specific role (including any accreditations / certifications) that each organisation plays in developing trusted identities.
For ID Services organisations, this means:
- buyers of ID technology can clearly see who provides which elements of the ID ecosystem, how they fit together and how they might collaborate on future solutions
- the vendor landscape is significantly simplified so that buyers find it much easier to understand individual vendor propositions
- faster adoption of Digital Identity – with the potential development of a pool of pre-verified IDs - through the development of our Trust Frameworks
For ID Reliant Organisations
For those need to verify identity to onboard and manage thier customers or users, OIX is a membership community that offers direct access to - and collaboration with – the organsiations that: set the standards and generate, verify and authenticate individual IDs.
ID relaint organsaitions are the generally the buyers of ID, and are sometimes refered to as the "relying party".
Working together to leverage OIX‘s community and Trust Framework guides, ID-reliant organisations:
- collaborate on guides to defining and operating within Trust Frameworks
- define and use compliant identity assurance requirements for specific customer and employee processes.
- actvely work with other members to create ID solutions that are future-proofed, supporting new areas of growth without increasing risk or limiting markets
- build business cases for the adoption of ID solutions
- ensure ongoing adherence to the rules of Trust Frameworks
For ID Influencers
For key influencers, including central government agencies, regulators and trade bodies, media, analysts, consumer and privacy watchdogs, OIX provides:
- Understanding of the latest developments around ID in order to explain these succinctly to their own audiences
- Understanding of the implications and impact of specific courses of action around ID
- Support in championing the citizen/customer’s cause
If you want to find oiut more details about OIX membership & costs, please click join here.