- All Open Identity Exchange members in good standing are eligible to vote.
- All Open Identity Exchange General Members in good standing are eligible to nominate themselves or other members and can ‘second’ the nominations of others.
- All nominations require written’ seconds’ from an Open Identity Exchange General Member(s) in good standing.
- Previous General Member Representatives are eligible to be put forward or put themselves forward, as candidates.
- All candidates will be required to respond to the Nomination Questions.
- All candidates responses to the Nomination Questions will be posted at the Open Identity Exchange website.
- The candidate receiving the highest number, and second highest number of votes will be appointed as the General Member Board Representative and the Alternate Representative respectively.
- Term is for one year, January 2020 – January 2021
Questions? Please contact Stephanie Meli
Voting is NOW CLOSED!
Many thanks to all members who cast their vote.
Jim Lound was the winner & is therefore the current (2020) OIX General Member Representative on the OIX Board of Directors.
Election: Nomination Questions
The OIX Executive Committee suggested a few questions that candidates may want to publicly address in their candidate statements:
- What are the key opportunities you see for the OIX in 2020?
- How will you demonstrate your commitment to the work of OIX in terms of resources, focus and leadership?
- What would you like to see accomplished, and how do you plan to make these things happen?
- What resources will you and your organisation bring to help OIX attain its goals?
- What current or past experiences, skills, or interests will inform your contributions and views?
Once the nominations are in, you’ll be able to click on each candidate’s name that appears above to read their candidate statement and how they answered these questions.
|General Members Informed by Email||14th November 2019|
|Nominations Open||14th November 2019|
|Social Media Promotion||15th November 2019|
|Nominations Close||6th December 2019|
|Elections Hustings||12th December 2019 (at the Members Meeting)|
|Election Begins||6th January 2020|
|Election Ends||17th January 2020|
|Nominees Advised||21st January 2020|
|First Board Meeting||30th January 2020|