How to Join
Joining OIX is easy:
- Please complete, sign and email a scanned copy of the OIX Membership Application and Agreement to email@example.com
(See OIX Member Documents for a complete list of all membership documents.)
Upon acceptance of your OIX Membership Application and Agreement, we will invoice you for your membership fees. Membership fees are valid for 1 full year from the acceptance of your application. After we receive payment for your fees, you will have full access to all the membership benefits for your membership level. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- Collaborate with competitors, suppliers and partners to build pragmatic industry-wide solutions to common issues.
- Gain early insight into dynamic market conditions to enhance existing services, explore adjacent markets and launch new products.
- Develop your business and brand by working with a worldwide network of market leaders and innovative start-ups.
- Share costs in research and field tests of key business, legal, and technical issues in internet identity.
- Influence the direction and requirements of public and private sector initiatives through an established, neutral, non-profit, global industry association.
Membership Classifications and Fee Schedule
Membership classifications provide participation and/or leadership benefits commensurate with your organization’s role in the community and financial commitment.
Annual membership fees in GBP are shown in the table below and are exclusive of VAT:
|Commercial (>50 employees)||Commercial (<50 employees)||Government||Academic/Non-Profit|
|Executive Member||£ 38, 500||£ 38, 500||£ 38, 500||£ 38, 500|
|General Member||£ 7,700||£ 770||£ 3,850||£ 1,540|