The Timpson Group is Europe’s leading service retailer, employing over 4,500 colleagues, with 2050 shops throughout the UK and Ireland. Established in 1865, the Timpson business is wholly owned by our Chairman, Sir John Timpson CBE and our Chief Executive, James Timpson OBE.
The group includes the following businesses;
- Timpson Locksmiths
- The Watch Workshop
- The Watch Lab
- Max Spielmann
- Snappy Snaps
- Johnsons the Cleaners
- Jeeves of Belgravia
The group has a rapidly growing vending business with over 850 ID photo booths and 450 photo printing kiosks around the UK and Ireland.
The Timpson Foundation works with ex-offenders, ex-servicemen and women and the long term unemployed to help them back into employment- often within our own businesses. Over 10% of our existing colleagues were recruited directly from prison.