How can OIX help educate the relying parties on the benefits of Digital ID? How can we drive adoption of Digital ID?
Objectives: Drive relying party adoption of Digital ID through promotion and education. Ensuring RPs can trust a digital ID within their regulatory boundaries
Focus and deliverables of this WG:
- Regulatory drivers: where are these?
- Map sectors and agree a sector-by-sector plan.
- Interoperability of Re-usable identities: federation capabilities.
- Identity is a means to an end; an administrative function
- Make website more RP friendly, if you are an RP:
- Should there be a Role question?
- Review OIX Website
- Matrix of IDSP with a sector focus – add to directory: filters on overlay schemes/sector
- Who is available through an Overlay Scheme?
- Promotion of use cases for Digital ID – solving problems.
- Promotion of schemes via OIX website
- Essentially a filter on a sector based on directory input
- Segment sectors and work out approach:
- This already actively progressing Digital ID
- Those where Digital ID is more whitespace
- RP based half day Digital ID 101 event in March/April 2024?