Next Meeting Date
04 Jul 2023
01 Jan 2022
31 Dec 2023
Global Interoperability WG12 04042023 v1.0
Framework Policy Characteristics v0.5
Global Interoperability WG11 27022023 v0.1
Global Interoperability WG11 18012023 v1.0
Global Interoperability WG9 26102022 v0.1
Global Interoperability WG10 23112022 v0.2
The aim of this working group is to determine what is needed to allow IDs from one trust framework to accepted in another trust framework.
• What areas of a trust framework are key for cross framework interoperability?
• How are key areas such as ID proofing standards and individial Trust Framework assurance policies assessed for interoperability?
• How are parties (IdPS, RPs) vetted into a trust framework to ensure legitimacy?
• To avoid bilateral agreement explosion, how might a meta-framework – an open poicy rules framework - be defined?
• How might an interoperability framework be governed?