The Pensions Dashboards Programme (PDP) has asked OIX to run three workshops to get input into key identity requirements being explored as part of the development of pensions dashboards.
The workshops will focus on:
Mon 12th October - 14.30 (UK)
Workshop 1 - Digital ID trends. Data and Advisor requirements.
- Implications of UK government consultation response
- New technical innovation
- Address history
- Delegation of authority from user to advisor
Fri 16th October - 10.30 (UK)
Workshop 2 - Ecosystem Reliance on Pension Dashboard IDs
- Approach to ecosystem relying on a Pension Dashboard ID
- Approach to returning users
- Governance and risk overhead
Tues 20th October - 14.00 (UK)
Workshop 3 - Standards and Inclusion
- GPG45 Low or Medium.
- Bank IDs plus
- LoA AML
- Linked to standards
- Other methods
Each Workshop will last up to 1.5hrs.
We hope you can join us.
Please register to attend one or all three of the workshops via the Eventbrite link below: