|General AreaGeneral area|
The Zoom meeting room will be opened at 14.50
15.00 Introduction & Welcome - Nick Mothershaw, OIX Chair & CEO
15.05 OIX Board Report, Strategy & OIX Directory Update - Nick Mothershaw, OIX Chair & CEO
15.20 The OIX Advisory Board – Rob Laurence, Innovate Identity
15.35 Working Groups Update
- Trust Framework: Principles, Governance and Trustmark - Nick Mothershaw, OIX
- ID Proofing and Verification – Rob Laurence/ Ewan Willars, Innovate Identity
- Architecture Interoperability – Ankur Banerjee, IDWorks
- Fraud Controls – Nick Mothershaw
16.15 Introducing New OIX Members:
- Assuriant Consulting Ltd – Nick Tegg
16.35 OIX Members Survey Feedback
Michelle Parkes, OIX Programme Manager
16.50 OIX Members Corner – interactive session
Jim Lound, OIX General Member Representative
- What can OIX do for you and / or your organisation that you cannot achieve on your own?
- Which organisations and influencers need to have a better understanding of the benefits of digital identities? Do you think OIX has a role providing this better understanding?
- Should OIX have an operational role to play in the UK digital identity marketplace? And if so, what would this be?
- If you could change just one thing to get the federated digital marketplace moving, what would it be?
17.20 Wrap Up & Close